This updated book prepares students for the new Algebra I (Common Core) exam. This ideal companion to high school textbooks covers all Algebra I topics prescribed by the New York State Board of Regents, and features:
- In-depth Regents exam preparation, including two recent Algebra I Regents exams and answer keys
- Easy to read topic summaries
- Step-by-step demonstrations and examples
- Review of all Algebra I topics
- Hundreds of sample questions with fully explained answers for practice and review, and more.
Teachers can also use this book to plan lessons and as a helpful resource for practice, homework, and test questions.